Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's a Baby!

Our gorgeous girl--Piper Lily Grace Jacobs--was born on July 8, 2008 at 12:54pm, weighing in at 4lbs. 6oz. She is darling, a champion eater, and is packing on the weight with a rapidity that makes us quite proud.

Her birth story is quite a saga--and I do plan to share it with you all, but first must manage to pull out from the current state of exhaustion that has gripped our household.

Suffice to say (for now) that Piper is doing wondefully well, thriving and capturing hearts wherever she goes. I, on the other hand, have had a rough time of it, and my body is not quite through with its epic rebellion--though my fingers are crossed that no further symptons, infections, or maladies befall me for many many moons to come. I feel I've paid my dues sufficiently, and could really use a break. ;)

I'll leave you all with that tease, and will return to share the full dramatic tale sometime soon.

xoxo
tara

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Tara and Ross! It's Lindsay from Baystate. I'm actually reading this at work, clearly its a busy night at 1:22 am...anyway glad to hear your doing well and Piper is kicking butt. Keep posting when you can!