Friday, July 4, 2008

My name is Tara, and I am a Contest-aholic...

I just can't resist a good contest, and this would be an awesome prize. ;)

We plan to practice babywearing around here, and choosing what kind of carrier to purchase has been difficult. We'll also probably each prefer, and be comfortable with, different choices. I think I'll end up prefering a Moby Wrap or Mei Tai, and I think Ross will probably find that the Bjorn or the Ergo work better for him. I figured we'd best be able to make this determination once our little girl is actually here to help with the test drives.


Winning this contest, though, would land us a slew of baby wearing options. Can't pass that up! Ya know?!

So, here's the link--shamelessly earning me an extra contest entry:

Win the Essential Babywearing Stash from Along for the Ride (one Beco Butterfly, one Hotsling baby pouch, one BabyHawk Mei Tai, one Zolowear Ring Sling, and one Gypsy Mama Wrap)

Fingers crossed, y'all! ;)

xoxo
tara

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love my mei tai, it is the only one i felt was intuitive. also you can wear baby on your chest as an infant and still use it as she grows. I think some of them they need to be able to hold their head up.
OMG, you are so close now!!!!!!!!!!!!!